On November 1st Google, along with Facebook, Square, and Constant Contact hosted a livestream workshop they called “Marketing Wonderland.
I was lucky enough to attend a streaming of this workshop hosted by local marketing technology company, McNary Marketing.
Here’s the event’s agenda:
- 11:05 – 11:30 AM CT Google
- ‘Tis the Season for Site Optimization
- Join us as we discuss best practices for search engine optimization (SEO). In this segment, you will learn tips for auditing your website, providing relevant content to attract shoppers and optimizing your website for a better mobile experience.
- 11:30 – 11:55 AM CT Facebook
- Make the Most of Mobile with Shoppers This Holiday Season (and Beyond)
- Mobile is a growing opportunity that you want to be prepared for. Join Cara Lewin, from Facebook Blueprint, to learn how mobile can help your business increase sales this holiday season.
- 11:55 AM – 12:20 PM CT Constant Contact
- Email all the way to your best holiday season ever
- Find out how to create a quick and easy email marketing plan to drive sales and call to action during the biggest spending season of the year.
- 12:20 – 12:45 PM CT Square
- Get Your Business Ready for the Holidays
- The leaves are changing and the wool sweaters are coming out of their drawers, but there’s more to fall than the warm and fuzzies: prepping your business for the holidays. We’ll discuss top tips on accepting payments every way your customers want to pay, maximizing your analytics for holiday season planning, and using gift cards, so you can get one step ahead of your competitors and rake in those holiday sales.
Good stuff, right?
If you’re upset because you missed the event, I have good news! You can watch the entire thing on YouTube.
I hope you enjoyed! Protip: anytime Google decides to talk about SEO, it’s a good idea to pay attention =]